Monthly Card Swap at Eat’n Park hosted by GratefulStampers with Ellen Mosti Barner
January 18 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Make 12 of the same card and then come and swap them for 12 cards! Get together each month have a cup of tea or coffee and share what we created with others. Greetings may be Thinking of You or Sympathy or blank if not specified below.
January – Love, Anniversary or Valentine’s Day – Stampin’Up! Paper, ink and stamps new or retired
1. Sign-up 2 weeks in advance, so we know the number of cards to make. SWAPS can be mailed to me (for those out of town).
2. You will make up to 12 of the same full card with matching envelope for each person in the group.
3. Place a sticky note on the back of the card with your name, products used and any special technique or you can type a list on computer and insert in your card. You may want to place your card in a bag or clear envelope to protect it.
4. You will go home with up to 12 different cards, including 1 of your own
5. Use current or retired Stampin’Up! products: stamps, ink, paper, cardstock, embellishments. NOTE: you may use a Cricut to cut out the card base, and other coloring mediums (i.e., alcohol markers, glitter, watercolors, paints, gilding paste, metallic pens, gelatos), and embellishments that Stampin’Up! doesn’t sell (foam sheets, brads, buttons).
6. SWAPS MUST reach me on or before the event! If you are not local to Steubenville, you may mail your swaps to me. Just be sure that I have them 2 days prior to the swap date. Otherwise they will be returned to you. PLEASE MAKE sure you include a self-addressed stamped envelop, so I can mail them back to you.
7. We will have fun seeing what everyone comes up with each month.